***[the SAEM] Urban Eco Harakeke Fresh Cream 60ml
Pure moisturizing energy of Harakeke from clean New Zealand! Hydrating cream for a refreshing moisture feel immediately upon application, Weak acid cosmetics.
- Replaced purified water with Harakeke extract from New Zealand 100%.
- Contains Calendula flower water and manuka honey indigenous to New Zealand.
- Contains aquaxyl extracted from birch trees.
- At the last stage of skin care, take an adequate amount, and gently apply onto skin from the center outward.
- Tap lightly with the fingertips to aid absorption.
New Zealand triple extract (Harakake extract 78%), glycerin, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, butylene glycol, carbomer, phage-10 dimethicone, 10-myristate, potassium hydroxide, sunflower seed oil, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, disodium edetate, soybean oil, honey, Extract, purified water, mashii extract, xylityl glucoside, Viccin oil, xylitol anhydrous, xylitol, tocopherol, propolis extract, fragrance
i guess i didn’t read the ingredients well enough, but the minute i opened the lid the fragrance smacked me in the face: it’s almost like those hand lotions that come with perfumes? i was too scared to use it on my face after that so it’s a foot cream now :(