[sioris] Bring The Light Serum 35ml
The Sioris Bring The Light Into Your Skin Serum is a fast-absorbing, brightening and anti-ageing serum. Formulated with 83% organic, natural green plum water which instantly hydrates, while Alpha Bisabolol helps to naturally glow and brighten the skin tone. Ginseng extracts are also present to help diminish wrinkles and fine lines. While helping to regenerate skin cells and restore hydration to the skin.
- An anti-wrinkle and brightening facial serum made of 99% natural ingredients (66.8% organic). Replaced water with prunus mume fruit water that is rich in minerals, vitamins, calcium, and carotene.
- Sioris Serum contain 99% natural ingredients that nourishes and brings glowing complexion. The serum is rich in anti-aging ingredients, wrinkle and fine lines on your skin will be a thing of the past!
- Broccoli Extract: Soothes dull skin and helps strengthen it.
- Oat Kernel Extract: Nourishes skin by forming a moisturizing layer on the skin.
- Grape Seed Oil: Replenishes dry skin and maintains moisture.
- After toner, apply 2-3 drops onto face.
- Gently pat in till well absorbed and follow with the usual skin care regimen.
*Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butylene Glycol , Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Water, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Citronellol, **Geraniol, **Limonene, **Linalool *ORGANIC FARMING ** FROM NATURAL ESSENTIIOL OLIS
I have bone dry skin so I love this serum, it helps plump up my skin and absorbs quickly despite being quite rich, but doesn't break me out
smells good and i like the packaging