Foam cleanser enriched with 60% heartleaf extract with dense bubble foam which delivers cleansing and soothing effect at the same time.
Size: 5.64 oz / 160g
- Mild cleansing to help maintain its balance
This non-stripping formula helps maintain skin’s natural acidity and it’s free from chemical surfactants – which is the main cause of dryness. It helps keep your skin healthy without leaving skin tight or dry.
- A creamy foam for delicate skin!
Fine fresh cream bubbles cleanse sebum and impurities in every corner of the pores.
- Replaced purified water with organic Heartleaf water & an extract to calm and soothe troubled skin to help manage excessive sebum and cleanses pores to make skin clean and clear. (Using Heartleaf produced in Yeongcheon, Gyeongbuk; a place known for manufacturing the top quality for medical herbs)
- Purifying complex (tea tree leaf, carendula, pine leaf, and sandwood) that makes the skin moist and clear helps skin detox and cleanses the skin from deep inside.
- A cloud-like creamy foam gently cleanses pore-clogging debris and pollution waste to leave skin smoother and clearer.
1. Pump one to two pumps of product into the palm of your hand.
2. Gently massage foam all over the damp face.
3. Rinse it with lukewarm water.
Houttuynia Cordata Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylglucamine, Lauric Acid, Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Houttuynia Cordata, Hydroxyacetophenone, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Guaiazulene, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
We are Blooming KOCO, the best K-Beauty online shop that brings the hottest Korean makeup and skincare to you!
Monday - Friday : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
Closed on weekends and national holidays
Collaboration & Marketing Inquiries
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more.