[Neogen] H2 DERMALOGY Serum Spray 120ml
A spray-type serum that reinforces the skin’s natural strength with a formula that contains skin repairing ingredients like Centella Asiatica.
Fine mist mechanism infused with Centella Asiatica and Allantoin delivers calming, hydrating, refining, and repairing benefits to the skin evenly across the skin.
This natural mist serum free from gas adheres and absorbs into skin achieving a clean and clearer skin, so it is even ideal to spray over makeup without smudging or safe to use for sensitive skin!
Skin Calming/Refining : Simultaneously Calms, Refreshes, and Refines the Skin
Protecting : Reinforces Skin’s Protection Barrier
Moisturizing : Replenishes Moisture to the Skin
Skin Repairing : Helps Repair Damaged and Weakened Skin
Skin Friendly & Clinically Tested/Proven Results : Clinically Test Completed as Non Irritant
- Contains NO Gas! Safe for Using on Children’s Skin and Even Sensitive Skin.
- Fine Mist Spray Mechanism Distributes the Serum Evenly and Thoroughly Over the Entire Skin.
- Fine Particle Size of Mist Delivers Subtle and Absorbent Application So No Worries About Smudging, Spreading or Bleeding of Makeup!
- After cleansing and toning, hold the mist about 20-30cm away from the skin and spray the mist in the direction towards the desired area.
- You may use before and after makeup application.
✔️ Skin-Loving Ingredients: Allantoin, Madecassoside, Extractum Cepae, Vitamin C
4 DIFFERENT NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS + 80% HYDROGEN
Water, Alcohol Denat, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Madecassoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA