[MiseEnScene] Easy Speedy Foam Bubble Self Hair Color Dye
Simple, fast 10 minutes premature gray hair cover line with smart container which does not need mixing and sticky foam as if shampooing.
- Shake the hair dye container up and down approx. 20 times promptly.
- Drill a hole following by the dotted line and stand the container upright. Take a suitable amount of foam (size of a tennis ball) onto gloved hands.
- Lather up the foam enough and rub into hair as if shampooing. Rub to apply while drawing circle with using fingers, especially on areas of concern with premature gray hair such as top of the hair, hair next to ears.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Shampoo with lukewarm water to cleanse the hair until clean water drops from hair with gloves still on.
- It is recommended to dry your hair thoroughly with hair dryer to prevent hair losing color on the first day