[Haruharu Wonder] Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner
Haruharu Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner is a light, hydrating, and refreshing toner packed with nourishing ingredients.
Solidity from the first step! Infused super ferment energy of Korean grown 100% Black rice extract solids from basic skin care, make the skin texture flexible. It optimizes other skin care products along with instant moisturizing.
- 95% Naturally-derived ingredients: Formulations contains at least 95% ingredients of natural origin.
- Fermented Korean grown black rice extract: Enhanced anti-oxidant effects through the fermentation process.
- Ultra Deep Technology delivers active ingredients deep into the skin.
- Fermented Black rice extract helps with anti-aging and supplies moisture and nourishment to make skin firm.
- Watery liquid type texture.
- 🌾 Black Rice is rich in anti-oxidants and is full of highly concentrated polyphenol and flavonoid pigments which protects skin against free radicals, including ultraviolet radiation and pollution, and encourage new cell growth.
- After washing the face, wet a cotton pad with the toner, apply evenly across the face and pat to fully absorb it.
D.I. WATER, Betaine, Glycerin, Propanediol , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Phyllostachys Pubescens Shoot Bark Extract , Aspergillus Ferment, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, beta-glucan, Cellulose Gum , Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol , Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract , Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract , Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Sodium phytate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum , Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 myristate, Glucose, 1,2-hexanediol, Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
I've been using this toner for just a few days and I can already tell that this is going on the holy grail list! It's a thicker substance than what I'm used to in toners (thicker than an essence, but more watery than an emulsion) and it does have a scent, but nothing too overwhelming. I have very dehydrated skin and this toner just adds so much moisture back into my face! Absolutely recommend!
I have been using this consistently over a month and I haven’t been wowed. As far as hydration goes, I have combo sensitive skin and I feel like it’s not enough, so I apply this toner twice.