[Goodal] Houttuynia Cordata Calming Moisture Sun Cream 50ml
Moisturizing, soothing inorganic sun cream for sensitive skin! Houttuynia Cordata Calming Sun Cream is a gentle soothing sun cream for sensitive skin with the soothing effects of the Houttuynia Cordata Extract.
- Strong UV protection SPF50+ PA++++
- Gentle and low irritant sun care with non-nano sized sun cream that is not absorbed into the skin well.
- Light and moist without dryness, white cast and stickiness.
- Proved through human body tests and ingredients test.
- Prevents 95.31% of skin irritation caused by UV rays.
... but it just didn't work for me, unfortunately. for reference, my skin type is combo/dry and acne prone.
pros: doesn't sting my eyes, feels soothing, and didn't break me out. i love that the finish is only slightly dewy (some korean sunscreens have given me a bit TOO much of a glowy finish). i also felt like it blended out easily. no whitecast!
cons: the flaking. i don't know if it's just me, but this flaked so badly no matter how i applied it. whether on bare skin or layered over other products—within a few hours, it would begin flaking, especially on my forehead and chin. it disappointed me, because this is perfect in every other aspect, but i just can't be walking around all day with sunscreen flakes on my face.
that said: my skin has been on the drier side due to the winter weather, so maybe this would work better for oily skin. i'll keep my bottle around and try it again during the summer to see if it works better under humid conditions!