How to treat Blemish Skin
Editor's Skin Type: Blemish, Dry, Sensitive, oily (T zone)
Skin concerns: Black and white head, pore, purulent acne
WHAT IS BLEMISH?
A blemish is any type of mark, spot, discoloration, or flaw that appears on the skin. Blemishes on the face may be unsightly and emotionally upsetting, but most are benign and not life threatening.
I have Dark and red Blemishes on my face (+ Blemishes on the face due to acne). Dark blemish usually appear or worsen when the person is very exposed to the sun.
Dermatitis manifests itself through red blemishes on the skin, may be a consequence of the onset of an allergy. If your red blemishes are consequence of the allergy, it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist to identify the cause of the allergy.
But if you have blemishes because of the sun exposure and acne, just try my recommendation.
1. ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN
The biggest change you can make in your daily routine to help protect your skin is applying sunscreen every time.
Our skin works to protect us from harmful ultraviolet radiation, which is why we should sunscreen to protect us from damaging UV rays. This will prevent the signs of aging and skin discoloration. Furthermore, it will reduce inflammation too.
2. MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN DAILY WITH CREAMS SUITABLE FOR EACH TYPE
I recommend Skincare products that contains CICA.
The word “cica” is a shortening of Centella asiatica, an herb native to some parts of Asia and Africa. It's best known for calming eczema and psoriasis flare-ups, as well as healing superficial burns and scratches.
Cica creams are great for helping with conditions like rosacea, eczema, sensitive skin, and acne.📌 Suggesting Products
- 1. [DR.JART+] CICAPAIR CALMING GEL CREAM 80ML
- 2. [DR.JART+] CICAPAIR SERUM 50ML
- 3. [COSRX] PURE FIT CICA POWDER 7G
3. DO NOT SQUEEZE PIMPLES OR BLACKHEADS
Do not squeeze pimples(break outs) or black/white heads which can leave dark blemishes on the skin. When you squeeze them by force it can make scares on your skin and it can become dark blemishes. Use these products instead squeezing pimples or black/white heads.
📌 Suggesting Products
- 1. [BE THE SKIN] BHA+ PORE ZERO CLEANSING FOAM 150ML
- 2. [JUMISO] PORE-REST LHA SEBUM CONTROL FACIAL CREAM 50G
- 3. [ELIZAVECCA] CARBONATED BUBBLE CLAY MASK 100G
- 4. [HEIMISH] ALL CLEAN PINK CLAY PURIFYING WASH OFF MASK 150G
- 5. [ACROPASS] TROUBLE CURE PATCH (6 PATCHES)